If you don't know what these things are - ask! It's all about having an amazing, DUPLICATABLE Process!!
1. Enter the enrollment at doTERRA.com, hover on Account Icon, Click Enroll New Member
2. Facebook friend them (as you told them you would.)
3. Add them to Oil Wise Life Community and let them know about the Members only section and give them the password so they can access the FAQ Section.
4. Connect them with a variety of posts that fit their needs in our Facebook Community.
5. Send them a welcome email with the documents attached called “I have my oils now what plus recipes”, confirm with them the appointment time and location of your 7-10 day membership overview chat. If they can’t meet in person then do it over the phone or facetime or zoom. Make sure your email includes a link to your facebook group to join, so they do not have to look for it.
6. Hand them or ship them a Goodie Bag with things that are not in their kit. If you meet them in person, hand them the goodie bag - the sooner they have products to dig into, the more excited they will be! See post 11 for goodie bag tips and contents.
7. Put a reminder in your phone to confirm the "I have my oils now what" appointment with them the day before or morning of the appointment to chat on the phone. Encourage them to print out or have the “I have my oils now what plus recipes” document in front of them to review with you and all of their products out, ready to dig in.
8. During your 7-10 overview - review "I have my oils now what plus recipes" handouts. Go over their needs and guide them on how to use what they bought and review the recipes page for more ideas. Ask how they liked their Goodie Bag products. Encourage them to go ahead and set up their LRP - with items that they liked in the goodie bag, 6 pack of rollers and fco if they didn’t get any and of course, LLV if they didn’t get any. You can send them the LLV trifold from Lisazimmer.net/shop if you need help explaining the benefits quickly and easily.
9. Tag them in the FAQ posts in your facebook group (or email them the info if they aren’t on FB) about how to order next or anything that came up in conversation. Help them set up their LRP for the next month at the appointment, if they haven't already set it up on their own using the FAQ tips.
10. Check in with them 2 days before their LRP is scheduled to see if they have any questions and again in 60 days. Put those in your calendar.